COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We at Capsag help our clients and candidates by brokering great matches between candidates and clients, and we use your Personal Information solely for that purpose. As a recruitment business, we will collect and use your Personal Information to provide you with information regarding suitable employment opportunities and career-related information, and to otherwise provide you with requested information or services. In the context of our business activities the Personal Information we will collect and use is likely to include contact details (email, phone, address), employment experience / skills, educational history, salary information and future requirements / expectations together with any other information contained in your CV.
For the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
1 Collection and use of personal data
(a) Purpose of processing and legal basis
The Company will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
- Legitimate interest
- Contractual obligation
b) Legitimate interest
Where the Company has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is/are as follows:
- the Company provides Job / work-finding services and the individual is seeking work
C) Recipient/s of data
- The Company will process your personal data with the following recipients:k
Any potential client where we have received your oral or written agreement to provide your personal data to that client
d) Statutory/contractual requirement
Your personal data is required by law and/or a contractual requirement (e.g. our client may require this personal data), and/or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. You are obliged to provide the personal data and if you do not the consequences of failure to provide the data are:
The client is unable to enter a contractual agreement with you.
2) Overseas Transfers
The Company may transfer only the information you provide to us to countries outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. We will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
3) Data retention
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year from (a) the date of their creation or (b) after the date on which we last provide you with job / work-finding services.
Where the Company has obtained your consent to process your personal data, we will do so in line with our retention policy which is to retain your personal data for three years. Upon expiry of that period the Company will cease to process your personal data.
4. Your rights
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you
- The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time. Where you have consented to the Company processing your personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting Richard@capsag.com or email@example.com
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it, then please contact: Richard@capsag.com You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/, or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.